FREE U.S SHIPPING - LIMITED TIME ONLY
Designed in California
This knife is best used forChickenCoarse VegetablesFruitsBonesFishMeatVegetablesIntroducing the AUS-10 Damascus Steel Pitmaster Series Chef Knife.
Whether you’re cooking at home, barbecuing deep in the woods, or in charge of feeding the neighborhood. The Pitmaster Series is all you’ll need.
- The Pitmaster Chef Knife is a versatile work horse. It’s prized for its comfortable and ergonomic design, its optimal weight and balance, and for being a blade that delivers and lasts.
- Construction: Each knife is manufactured from heavy-duty AUS-10 steel for superior strength, corrosion resistance, and striking good looks. Crafted with a full tang and triple-riveted, you’ll experience maximum robustness and unparalleled performance.
- Blade: The blade has been stunningly crafted with AUS-10 Japanese super steel core at an 8-12°degree angle per side and edge retention at 62+ Rockwell. Our unique cryogenic tempering increases the steel’s crystalline structure enhancing the final blade for a lifetime of strength, flexibility, and hardness.
- Handle: With an ergonomic handle crafted from military-grade G10 it’s resistant to heat, cold, and moisture. With a non-slip and easy-to-use grip, you’ll be in command of any task with superior hand control, agility, and comfort.
- Sheath: The fine leather sheath is a unique, handcrafted home for each knife designed to protect your investment for a lifetime of service.
The Pitmaster Series makes a statement about who you are… a knife master.
Owning a knife as good as this might seem marvelously indulgent, but we’re willing to bet that a culinary connoisseur such as yourself can handle the expertise that’s promised.
If the Pitmaster Series were to have a mantra it just might be: function, flexibility, and craftsmanship. Together these two bad boys achieve a new level of luxury that will elevate even Wednesday night’s dinner to a premium event!
Each hand-forged knife is a joy. A true Damascus knife of the highest quality. They are were meant to be together. Handling either one is a seductive hint of what culinary delight lies beyond sundown.
Remember, the main rule of slicing and dicing is that if you do it with enough assurance and confidence, you're allowed to do whatever you like. (hmmm that may be a rule for life as well as for culinary pursuits.)
Ready to experience a lifetime of superior quality cutting experiences? Culinary connoisseurs all over the world are roaring you on.
Full Length: 13.3 inches (34cm)
Blade Length: 8.2 inches (21cm)
Handle Length: 5.1 inches (13cm)
Blade Material: AUS-10 Damascus
Handle: G10 handle
*Our Pitmaster Series Chef knife includes a Leather Sheath to protect your blade for storage.
Free 2-5 day delivery (Limited Time Only)
Tracked & Secured Global - 12-21 days
Costs and options will vary based on your location.
These are displayed at checkout
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking details as soon as your order is dispatched.
All of our orders are shipped out from our U.S warehouse facility in New Jersey by our hard working team.
40,000+ 5 star reviews
Over 88,868 happy customers!
100% safe & secure ordering
Your information is fully encrypted and never shared!
60 day guarantee on all orders
If you're not happy, we're not happy - easy returns