FREE U.S SHIPPING - LIMITED TIME ONLY
Designed in California
60-Day Easy Return Policy
This knife is best used forChickenCoarse VegetablesFruitsBonesFishMeatVegetables
Introducing the AUS-10 Damascus Steel Pitmaster Series Scimitar Knife.
Whether you’re cooking at home, barbecuing deep in the woods, or in charge of feeding the neighborhood. The Pitmaster Series is all you’ll need....and it's sure to impress whoever is watching.
- The Scimitar Knife is the perfect barbecue knife. Delivering on ease and efficiency when slicing raw or grilled meat and larger foods. Narrower than a chef's knife, the curved blade profile helps to follow contours and guide meat away from the bone. The divots prevent food from being ‘stuck on’ as you slice and reduce friction for a more flawless cutting experience.
- Construction: The Scimitar is manufactured from heavy-duty AUS-10 steel for superior strength, corrosion resistance, and striking good looks. Crafted with a full tang and triple-riveted, you’ll experience maximum robustness and unparalleled performance.
- Blade: The blade has been stunningly crafted with AUS-10 Japanese super steel core at an 8-12°degree angle per side and edge retention at 62+ Rockwell. Our unique cryogenic tempering increases the steel’s crystalline structure enhancing the final blade for a lifetime of strength, flexibility, and hardness.
- Handle: With an ergonomic handle crafted from military-grade G10 it’s resistant to heat, cold, and moisture. With a non-slip and easy-to-use grip, you’ll be in command of any task with superior hand control, agility, and comfort.
- Sheath: The fine leather sheath is a unique, handcrafted home for each knife designed to protect your investment for a lifetime of service.
The Pitmaster Series makes a statement about who you are… a knife master.
Owning a knife set as good as this might seem marvelously indulgent, but we’re willing to bet that a culinary connoisseur such as yourself can handle the expertise that’s promised.
If the Pitmaster Series were to have a mantra it just might be: function, flexibility, and craftsmanship. Together these two bad boys achieve a new level of luxury that will elevate even Wednesday night’s dinner to a premium event!
Each hand-forged knife is a joy. A true Damascus knife of the highest quality. They are were meant to be together. Handling either one is a seductive hint of what culinary delight lies beyond sundown.
Whether you’re cooking at home, barbecuing deep in the woods, or in charge of feeding the neighborhood. The Pitmaster Series is all you’ll need.
Remember, the main rule of slicing and dicing is that if you do it with enough assurance and confidence, you're allowed to do whatever you like. (hmmm that may be a rule for life as well as for culinary pursuits.)
Ready to experience a lifetime of superior quality cutting experiences? Culinary connoisseurs the world over are roaring you on.
Full Length: 15inches (38cm)
Blade Length: 9.8inches (25cm)
Handle Length: 5.1inches (13cm)
Blade Material: AUS-10 Demascus
Handle: G10 handle
*Our Pitmaster Series Scimitar includes a Leather Sheath to protect your blades during storage.
USPS Secured Shipping 3-8 days
USPS Expedited Shipping 2-5 days
Tracked & Secured Global - 12-21 days
Costs and options will vary based on your location.
These are displayed at checkout
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking details as soon as your order is dispatched.
All of our orders are shipped out from our U.S warehouse facility in New Jersey by our hard working team.
Our return policy lasts 60 days. If more than 60 days have gone by since the day you received your order, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in case you would like to return/replace purchased products.
We carefully inspect every item before we send it to you, but it is out of our reach if something happens during transport. In case of defective products, we will refund you the purchase or offer an exchange.
Before we process your order (we usually do that within 24 hours), you can cancel your order and we will refund you for the full amount, including shipping costs. Simply reply to our Order confirmation email, or contact us at - email@example.com
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 3-5 days.
We carefully examine every product before it is shipped, but we can't guarantee if products get damaged during transportation. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with detailed instructions.
Shipping of returns
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds will only be processed once the order has been delivered back to Sikkina after the customer has provided proof of delivery. Funds can only be returned to the account/card which was used to make the purchase.
We strongly advise you to ship a returned order using a trackable shipping service and let us know via email BEFORE shipping your return.
3380 NE 170th ST
North Miami Beach, FL 33160
Dedicated to excellent customer service
We strive to solve any issues fast and with as little hassle for you. If you have any additional questions please contact us using form below (or on the right) or by sending us an email at email@example.com
40,000+ 5 star reviews
Over 88,868 happy customers!
100% safe & secure ordering
Your information is fully encrypted and never shared!
60 day guarantee on all orders
If you're not happy, we're not happy - easy returns