FREE U.S SHIPPING - LIMITED TIME ONLY
Designed in California
This knife is best used forChickenFruitsFishMeat
Sakai™ – Maltese Hand-Crafted Culinary Knife made with High Carbon Steel
A razor sharp knife that will withstand the test of time and perform at its best each time it’s placed on the chopping block!
The Sakai artisan hand-crafted multipurpose knife has been designed to ensure that there is never a dull moment in the kitchen. It does not matter if you prefer a German, French, or Japanese style knife; you will be amazed by the durability and versatility of the Sakai knife.
- Artesian Hand-Crafted Knife: Forged from ancient Maltese secrets for incredible sharpness and smoothness.
- Versatile & Dependable: Multi-purpose culinary chef knife for the kitchen and beyond for effortless cutting and slicing, no matter the object from the softest vegetable to the toughest meat.
- Sharp & Durable: Ergonomic artistic handle is robust enough to last for a lifetime. Forged with superior quality steel blades for the sharpest cuts in the kitchen.
- Artist-Designed/Craftsman Forged: Intricate details from the eye of an artist creating beautiful design for any kitchen with sturdy and reliable heavy, thick curved Rosewood handle and a sharp curved forged blade mastered from centuries of Maltese teachings.
- Forged For Any Cutting: Tested on paper, wood, and ceramic without losing efficacy of sharpness, Sikkina blades are forged from high-quality heavy steel materials to cut just about anything inside the house or outdoors. Perfect Japanese kitchen knife for any chef and any dish.
- Sheath Included: Use the leather sheath to protect your Sakai.
The Sakai knife has been designed with the end user in mind. The size and weight of the Sakai has been calculated to provide the exact balance needed so that the Sakai's handle fits like a glove. It is designed for small-to-medium sized hands and for people who have a personal preference for a knife that does the heavy lifting when cutting or chopping food.
The blade has been constructed with a single bar of steel that has been heated and pounded into shape to create a knife that is heavier and stronger than the average knife. The additional weight and strength of the Sakai, matched with the rugged design, provide the utmost comfort. The pocketed holes within the blade make the upper portion of the blade lighter while the weight is on the bottom portion of the Sakai, where strength counts.
Specifications & Details:
Total Length: 9.6 in ( 24.5 cm )
Blade Length: 5.2 in ( 13.1 cm )
Handle Length: 4.5 in ( 11.4 cm )
Blade Width: 1.9 in ( 4.8 cm )
Blade thickness: 0.2 in ( 0.50 cm )
Weight: 0.87 lb ( 395 g )
Hardness: 58-60 HRC
Blade Material: 8CR15 High Carbon Steel
Handle material: Full Tang Steel Integrated With Rosewood
Free 2-5 day delivery (Limited Time Only)
Tracked & Secured Global - 12-21 days
Costs and options will vary based on your location.
These are displayed at checkout
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking details as soon as your order is dispatched.
All of our orders are shipped out from our U.S warehouse facility in New Jersey by our hard working team.
40,000+ 5 star reviews
Over 88,868 happy customers!
100% safe & secure ordering
Your information is fully encrypted and never shared!
60 day guarantee on all orders
If you're not happy, we're not happy - easy returns